We do have a showroom to allow you and opportunity to see our product options first hand. At your in-home consultation we can organize a showroom visit if you would like.
In some cases, we do offer a service to move your items while the work is performed on your garage space. Please discuss this option with your garage consultant when they are at your home.
Due to this, we have spent years researching the best products available to you. This has allowed us to offer the best products on the market from a variety of vendors to fit your needs. We also offer more than one version of particular type of product to try and provide you with options to meet your budget. We always try and put the customer first. This has been our key to success.
At Garaginization we utilize the following hardware solutions as a standard:
- Euro Style Hinges – Six Way Adjustable Hinge with Soft Close Feature
- Ball-bearing Drawer Slides – Commercial Grade Full Extension drawer slides ensure incredibly smooth and sturdy.
- Door Handles – Available in several styles and finishes to personalize your cabinet solutions.
Our recommendation is:
- Foot Traffic – 24 Hours after the final coat is installed.
- Vehicle Traffic – 48 Hours after the final coat is installed.
All concrete new or old needs to be prepped, is it opens up the pores, allowing the base coat to penetrate the surface and create a strong bond. Only properly prepped garage floors will receive our warranty coverage.
Diamond grinding your floor is the best possible method of removing these elements from your floor and providing a proper preparation to give your floor maximum absorption. This will allow our coatings to seep into the fresh pores and provide the very best bond.
Your floors should always be prepped and, in our opinion, if not diamond grinded with a commercial machine, it is not properly prepped.
Fortunately we have a wide variety of options to ensure we will provide a solution that meets your needs.